- Create a declaratory project using the framework adopted by performing rights societies.
- Copyright search by title, composer, arranger, piublisher and support reference across the entirety of the available repertoires.
- Search database for active works of SACEM (authors’ licensing and collecting society).
- Data-entry of all unlisted copyright.
- Automatic insert of copyright in the declaration field.
- Create a musical rights statement by means of import, analysis and automatic processing of the EDLs (Edit Decision List), exported in CMX3600 format from editing programs Avid, Protools, Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro…*
Input masks in SACEM/SDRM standard
- For films, documentaries, trailers, corporate films, tv programmes...
Mac OS X, Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8
(*) Any recordings taken from our website must not be renamed in order for the software to accurately detect them.
Awarding a license with iEasyCueSheet™
An Excel file generation informs READYMADE PRODUCTION of the catalogue tracks used for the project.
After an agreement between the publisher and the production, a Licence is delivered.
For any other questions, don’t hesitate to contact us:
E-mail: info [dot] rmp [at] readymadeproduction [dot] com - Tel. +33 (0) 581 343 483
To access the iECS manual (EN), click here.